Go Back   X2 Pandora Modproject Forum > English Section > News

News News and Stuff about the Mod

Old 13.04.2014   #11
Chris Gi
KorintenKacker

Send a message via ICQ to Chris Gi
Default AW: 2014 - work in progress

Don't misunderstand me: X2Pandora comes without any cheat scripts. While everybody is free to use cheat scripts, we think the [real] experience of any game is without cheat scripts.

You can use any cheat pack you like, but the outcome may be other than expected. There are wares, which can be cheated into the freight room of your ship and everything's ok, while there is certain equipment that will appear in your freight room but will not work as expected. Using a cheat script that will get you a free jump to a position anywhere in the universe in vanilla game, may cease to work in X2Pandora. Using cheat scripts is in your responsibility.

Only the bonus scripts are guaranteed to be fully compatible with X2Pandora (because we make it compatible, because virtually everyone is using it). It is too much work to check other scripts for compatibility. X2Pandora is - unlike most other X2 mods - based on an expanded code basis.
Chris Gi is offline   Reply With Quote